- Chapel of Madonna delle Grazie in Foresto, Bussoleno
The chapel, situated in the village of Foresto, both inside and outside is decorated with frescos depicting the Annunciation, the Pity and Saints, made by a painter from Toulouse, Antoine de Lhonye, during the second half of 15th Century.
- Chapel of Notre Dame of Coignet, Bardonecchia
The chapel’s inside is decorated with scenes of the life of the Virgin and Saints, while on the outside façade presents the Announciation, St. Christopher and St. Anthony Abbot or St. Jerome. The frescos are dated between 1496 and 1530.
- Chapel of San Sisto at Melezet, Bardonecchia
The chapel of St. Sisto presents on the façade the Last Judgment, while the inside hosts scenes of the life of St. Sisto, the Crucifixion, the Annunciation, St. Christopher and St. Sebastian painted between the end of 15th and the ...
- Chapel of Sant'Andrea of Ramats, Chiomonte
The chapel, located in the village of Ramats, presents a beautiful fresco cycle in the apse, with scenes from the life of St. Andrew and the Annunciation on the triumphal arch. The entire decoration is dated to the late 15th ...
- Chapel of Santa Maria Maddalena and Santa Caterina d'Alessandria, Bardonecchia
The chapel dates back to the first half of fifteenth Century. It hosts a sixteenth Century fresco cycle representing the history of the life and martyrization of Saint Catherine from Alexandria. The figures of Saint Mary the Magdalene and Saint ...
- Chapel of SS. Andrea and Giacomo at Horres, Bardonecchia
The chapel shows on the outside the ride of Vices and Virtues, and indoor the lives of SS. Andrew and James, dating between the late 15th and the first quarter of the 16th Century.
- Church of San Pietro, Avigliana
The church of St. Peter maintains several cycles of frescos with complex and fascinating layers dated between the 11th and 15th Century. The cycles in the apse made by the 14th Century master of Tommaso d’Acaia, are particularly important.
- Church of San Pietro apostolo at Rochemolles, Bardonecchia
The church, dating from the 13th Century, was rebuilt in the 15th. Inside there are frescoes of the early 16th Century with the Annunciation and scenes from the life of St. Sebastian, St. Apollonia, S. Sisto.
- Itinerary 3 - The figurative arts in Susa Valley
The Susa Valley is a territory rich of artistic works. There are many churches and rural chapels decorated with frescoes dated back between the XI and the XVIII century.
In the splendid setting of the medieval village of San Giorio ...
- Liberty and modern architecture in High Susa Valley
- Il percorso del Liberty arriva fino in Alta Valle di Susa dove, all'inizio del Novecento, la montagna diventa uno spazio di invenzione di nuove discipline sportive: la nascita e la diffusione dello sci e degli sport invernali in Valle di ...