Built between 1886 and 1895 for defensive purposes against French assaults upon the Fréjus Tunnel, the Fort hosted a garrison of around 200 soldiers and military equipment at the forefront of technology.
After its restoration, it’s open since 2004 as museum, displaying in its rooms over 160 original Royal Army uniforms, weapons, technical equipment and over 2000 military tools. Beside the permanent exhibition, temporary installations and historical reenactments can be seen.
Informazioni e orari
tel: 339/2227228 333/6020192
email@example.com | http://www.fortebramafam.it/
• August: everyday from 1th to 31
• September: every Saturdays and Sundays
• October: every Sundays
Opening hours: 10:00 am-06:00 pm
- Association for the Studies of Military History and Architecture - ASSAM - Bardonecchia
- Proloco Bardonecchia tourist association - Bardonecchia
- Bardonecchia Tourist Consortium - Bardonecchia
- Residence Chalet della Guida - Bardonecchia
- Ristorante 'l Fouie - Bardonecchia
- Tourist Office of Bardonecchia - Bardonecchia