Chapel of Notre Dame of Coignet

Bardonecchia

Religious Art

The chapel’s inside is decorated with scenes of the life of the Virgin and Saints, while on the outside façade presents the Announciation, St. Christopher and St. Anthony Abbot or St. Jerome. The frescos are dated between 1496 and 1530.

  Fraz. Les Arnauds - Loc. Pian del Sole, 10052 Bardonecchia
tel: 0122/622640
museo@centroculturalediocesano.it |

Opening: the last Sunday in July, every Sundays in August 03:30 pm-06:00 pm

During the year guided tours on request; by reservation for groups.

Info tel. 0122/622640 - museo@centroculturalediocesano.it; 351/6449330 - proloco@bardonecchia.it. 

View as a list