Since 1 January 2012 the Natural Parks of the Lakes of Avigliana, Orsiera Rocciavrè, Gran Bosco of Salbertrand and Val Troncea have been unified in the Management Area of Protected Areas of the Cottian Alps, located in Salbertrand.
Nestled among the Morenic Hills and the mouth of the Susa Valley, it is characterized by three biotypes: the two lakes (Lago Grande and Lago Piccolo), the hills formed during the last glaciations and the Mareschi wetland.
The lakes are home to a number of autochthonous fish species and are a favorite spot for birdwatchers. The self-guided or ranger-led activities along the trails are supported by an information center, a fishing eco museum, maps available as well at the Tourist Information Center (+39 0119311873 - email@example.com).
Not to forget: the Lago Grande is home to several watersport activities, such as canoeing, sailing, water ski. During the summer you can pick one of those, or simply enjoy bathing in its clear waters from one of the beaches indicated on the maps.
Informazioni e orari
|Avigliana||Charterhouse of Avigliana|
|Avigliana||Chiesa e Priorato di San Bartolomeo al Lago Piccolo di Avigliana|
|Avigliana||The Nobel Dynamite Company|
|Bussoleno||Orsiera Rocciavré Natural Park|
|Bussoleno||Special nature reserve of Orrido di Foresto|
|Buttigliera Alta||Preceptory of St. Anthony of Ranverso|
|Chianocco||Orrido of Chianocco Special nature reserve|
|Salbertrand||The Gran Bosco Natural Park|
|Sant'Ambrogio di Torino||Pirchiriano Mount|
|Sant'Ambrogio di Torino||Sacra di San Michele|
View as a list
- B&B Corte del Forno - Avigliana
- The Butterfly Garden B&B - Avigliana
- Convent of San Francesco - Holiday home - Avigliana
- Convent of San Francesco - Restaurant - Avigliana
- Caprice hotel restaurant - Avigliana
- The Brewery - Avigliana
- Ristorante Caprice - Avigliana
- San Michele restaurant - Avigliana
- Tourist Office of Avigliana - Avigliana
- Three Valleys Environment & Development Society - Bussoleno
- B&B Castle of Camerletto - Caselette
- Management body of the Protected Areas of the Cottian Alps - Salbertrand